Here at Middkid.com, we’ve reached out to Middlebury alumni in different fields to get an inside look on their industry. Read what these now successful alums, once Middkids wet behind the ears, say about what they’ve done since graduating, what they learned at Middlebury that impacted their professional experience the most, and other words of wisdom.
If you’re an alum, you can still let us know about the “real world“.
These are the alumni that contributed their thoughts. Thank you!
- Andy Bozzo ’94: Firefighter, Tacoma Fire Department
- Mike Brennan: ER Nurse, Holy Family Medical Center
- Tonya Eza ’96: Missionary, Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod all over the world
- Seth Mukai ‘98.5: Account Executive, Pearl Izumi in Colorado
- Britt Raubenheimer: Assistant Scientist, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Jim Shattuck ’67: Career Counselor, Shattuck and Associates in Connecticut
- Ray Strong ’91: Investment Banker, Goldman Sachs in New York City
- Laura Tabor ’97: Marketing Researcher, Greenfield Online, Inc. in Fairfield, Connecticut
- Aaron Tyler ’99: Venture Capitalist, GrandBanks Capital
- Cragin Brown ’04: Public Relations, Strategic Group in New York City
Looking for more? Other resources from Midd’s Career Services Office